Securing vertically moving masses
Safety for oblique and vertical axes
Typical applications include oblique-angled and vertical axes in the automation industry to provide vital protection of personnel and machinery.
- For small to medium-sized loads
- One load direction
Find outer dimensions, CAD files and technical data here.
Did you know that...?
- …SITEMA Safety brakes have the DGUV (German Social Accident Insurance) approval as mechanical restraint device in presses?
- …SITEMA Safety Brakes use a self-intensifying clamping system with many advantages which is unique in the world?
- …SITEMA Safety Brakes have a very high B10D value of 6 million cycles?
- …SITEMA Safety Brakes are used in palletizers?
- …a safety system with SITEMA Safety Brakes and EP Module was tested during a Bruno Mars concert in Las Vegas?
- …SITEMA Safety Brakes are ideal for applications in automation?
- …you can save energy with SITEMA Safety Brakes, as the can hold lifted loads without need for energy?