Secure restraining of lifted loads
Compact and safe
The design principle allows for the creation of highly compact clamping heads. They are ideal for applications involving purely static securing.
- For static or slow-moving masses
- Compact design
- One load direction
Find outer dimensions, CAD files and technical data here.
Did you know that...?
- …SITEMA Safety Locks are used to secure the theatre stages of, among others, Genova, Rome (Italy), Passau and Braunschweig (Germany)?
- …SITEMA Safety Locks can prevent a cylinder from retracting or extending at any point of the stroke?
- …SITEMA Safety Locks can also be used to suddenly release a pre-stressed load?
- …you can secure static loads with little effort continuously, without much need for space with SITEMA Safety Locks?
- …SITEMA Safety Locks are used to secure mobile man lifts of 101 m elevation?
- …you can save energy with SITEMA Safety Locks, as the can hold lifted loads without need for energy?
- …SITEMA Safety Locks use a self-intensifying clamping system with many advantages which is unique in the world?